Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Restoration in Kitchen


This commercial kitchen suffered water damage which led to secondary mold damage. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick assessed the damages and began to remove the wet and... READ MORE



Commercial Ceiling Damage


This local hotel had ceiling damage due to a roof leak. The property owner noticed a stale, musty scent in one of the hotel rooms. The property owner gave SERVP... READ MORE



Commercial Drying Equipment


This commercial facility in Bath, ME required a large amount of drying equipment to restore the property. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick has the equipment to handle ... READ MORE



School Clean up in Topsham/Brunswick, ME


SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick has the equipment and skill to handle commercial damages of all sizes. Our dedicated team of licensed professionals are always ready f... READ MORE



What to do After Commercial Water Damage


When your business experiences water damage, give SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick a call. We will respond to your property and assess the damage. We will remove the d... READ MORE



Community Center in Bath, ME


This local business in Bath, ME suffered unexpected water damage. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick responded to the scene to assess the damage and remove damaged mater... READ MORE



Living Room cleaning in Harpswell


When your home is damaged from a fire, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick. We have professional cleaning equipment and techniques to remove sm... READ MORE



Carpet Removal After Water Damage


A residential carpet was affected by a malfunctioning washing machine in the adjacent bathroom. Carpeting was removed to allow proper drying of the subfloor. Af... READ MORE



Ceiling Damage After a Pipe Leak


A 2nd floor bathroom pipe leak was found after an unknown amount of time of running. The ceiling of the living room below was damaged. Sheetrock and insulation ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in New Harbor


An electrical malfunction in this New Harbor home resulted in a big project. Fortunately, the fire damage was isolated to a small section of the house – u... READ MORE