About SERVPRO of Bath / Brunswick
The Cox family and team at SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving the Greater Bath/Brunswick, Boothbay, Damariscotta, Topsham and Wiscasset area since 1997 locally, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Reets Drying Academy
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABC- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. of Maine
- American Red Cross of Maine partner
- BAYFL (Brunswick Area Youth Football League) partner
- Better Business Bureau
- BNI- Business Networking International
- Boothbay Chamber of Commerce
- Brunswick Downtown Association
- Damariscotta Chamber of Commerce
- Freeport Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC - Certified
- Maine Energy Marketers Association
- MREDA- Maine Real Estate Developers Association
- MREMA- Maine Real Estate Managers Association
- Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Wiscasset Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 - Chairman's Bronze- Outstanding Sales Performance