Commercial Ceiling Damage
This local hotel had ceiling damage due to a roof leak. The property owner noticed a stale, musty scent in one of the hotel rooms. The property owner gave SERVPRO a call and we sent out a team to assess the damage. We removed the wet and damaged materials and started the drying process. Time is of the essence when it comes to water damage. The sooner we assess the damage and start the drying process, the more secondary damages will be prevented. If your commercial property suffers water or mold damage, give SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick a call! We are always ready for your call.