Fire Damage in New Harbor
An electrical malfunction in this New Harbor home resulted in a big project. Fortunately, the fire damage was isolated to a small section of the house – unfortunately, toxic plastic residues and the damage from the search/repair work on the wiring to the house resulted in the need for a thorough restoration. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick removed the charred debris from the building, and then completed the demolition of the affected rooms. Next, our crews focused on water mitigation, as portions of the structure were wet from the extinguishing process. Cleaning and deodorizing with specialized products, including ozone machines, were used to wrap up the restoration portion of the loss, before contractors came in to complete the renovations to get our customers back in to a livable home.