About SERVPRO of Bath / Brunswick
Shawn & Marcy Cox
Owners of SERVPRO of Bath / Brunswick
SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bath/Brunswick.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Reets Drying Academy
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Wiscasset Chamber of Commerce
- BAYFL (Brunswick Area Youth Football League) partner
- MREDA- Maine Real Estate Developers Association
- IICRC - Certified
- MREMA- Maine Real Estate Managers Association
- Boothbay Chamber of Commerce
- Damariscotta Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber of Commerce
- Brunswick Downtown Association
- BNI- Business Networking International
- Better Business Bureau
- ABC- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. of Maine
- Freeport Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Energy Marketers Association
- American Red Cross of Maine partner
- Chairman's Bronze- Outstanding Sales Performance